Tuesday 21 March 2017


My Daughter's 8th Birthday Card.





Using the gorgeous unicorn stamp by Magda Polakow, I created this 'girly' card for my daughter's 8th Birthday.
The background was created using acrylic paint on shaving foam, to produce a marbled effect. I then stamped and embossed 'unicorn' with white embossing powder. I painted 'unicorn' using pearlescent paint and Luscious powders from Indigo Blu and added glitter pen to the horn and heart.
The moon is an Altenew stamp, which has been layered and embossed in bright pink embossing powder.
I finished the card, by stamping the sentiment in black, distressing the edge of the card using Distress ink and added some gems. As a final touch, I coloured a border using a sparkle pen and mounted the entire picture onto black card.
My daughter loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment