Sunday 26 February 2017

#SDC267 This weeks Stampotique challenge is all about 'seeing red' which immediately put me in mind of the poppy field in The Wizard of Oz!
I have been longing to use 'Jasmin' by Jo Capper-Sandon and she was perfect for this card.
I used a poppy stamp from Hunkydory, which I stamped in watercolour pens, as I wanted a more dreamy feel.
Jasmin's ruby slippers are coloured using Wink of Stella, to give them extra sparkle and the sentiment is from Kimis stamps.

#SDC267 'SEEING RED' BY MARIA LAWTON





2 comments:

  1. She's perfect sitting in a poppy field! I really need to get some wink of stella pens - love them. Thanks for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poppies look fabulous surrounding this little dreamer, fab card! Thanks for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge

    ReplyDelete